*points to favorite character* bisexual
*fandom crying loudly* no…stop……theyre not….they either homogay or heterostraight…..please don’t….
*points to favorite character again* love that bisexual
We’re seeking submissions of Young Adult stories with bisexual main characters! We’re looking for main characters ages 14-18 who experience positive character growth though the story.
Please see the information in the poster above or check our our submission guidelines.
See a more complete list of what we’re looking for at the original post. And please, give us feedback if there’s something you’d like to see that we’ve left out.
I just want to impress upon you all again that Barbara Gordon (nee Kean) is bisexual in the new Gotham TV show, which also includes Renee Montoya, a lesbian woman of color
she rebuilds lives from the ground up.
make me choose // anon asked:
morgana pendragon orjoan watson
i slapped some colors too
"…I don’t understand what’s going on. I walk the street in New York feeling like I’m Paul Rudd or something, but apparently no one else sees it that way."
- marvel: [has a black man walk in the background of the shot of the 6 white avengers]
- marvel fandom: REPRESENTATION.
- marvel fandom: DO YOU SEE THAT.
- marvel fandom: DC, WHERE YOU AT.
- marvel fandom: YOUR MOVE, DC.
- marvel fandom: ON YOUR LEFT, DC.
The “NEW’ Thor….with a twist.
A quickie drawing, with a little (actually a lot) of redesign in her. I just don’t like that breastplate in the reveal image. So I reworked it into a variant of my Valkyrie redesign. MORE FLAIR!
Completely agree - the ‘boob armor plates’ need to go away.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: After having conversations with several interested artists, we’ve decided to relax the art submission guidelines AND extend the submission deadline to accommodate this change:
- We are now accepting black-and-white artwork and pencil artwork. We no longer require finished color artwork.
- To accommodate this change, the contest deadline has been extended by ONE WEEK, until 11:59 p.m. (EST), August 8, 2014.
We want this to be a fair, open, and collaborative process, so hopefully this will make it easier for artists to enter! Thanks to everyone who gave me helpful feedback.
As usual, everything you need to know is at:
Felix + meeting Sarah’s clonesisters