SHOWDOWN! Pomeline and Olive, at each others’ throats. Work-in-progress from Gotham Academy issue 2.
IT’S SCOTT MCCALL’S BIRTHDAY!
And in honour of our favourite alpha, we’ve decided to offer up some gifts.
Reblog this post and enter your URL here. Following tumblr’s rules, you have to be 18 to participate.
8 Winners will be chosen randomly at the end of September!
Up for grabs is:1. Scott McCall Beacon Hills Hoodie from rustypolished
2. Teen Wolf Tea Sampler by daunt
3. A Joe Corroney Teen Wolf Print donated by notanotherteenwolfpodcast
4. Commissioned Artwork by hydrae/foxkings
5. Commissioned Artwork by komisaari/kommissarien
6. Teen Wolf pencil case designed by daunt, Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast buttons and stickers designed by daunt and donated by notanotherteenwolfpodcast
7. Scott McCall Defense Squad T-Shirt or Mug or Tote Bag by vulcains/knot-all-men
8. Any chosen print by vulcains/knot-all-menIn addition to this there is:9. A WOLFPACK ticket to The Bite Convention!! This is separate, and to enter for the ticket all you need to do is create Scott centric fanworks and tag them #scottys bday. It can be anything - art, fic, fanmixes, meta, poetry, graphics, gifs - just as long as Scott is featured. The winner will be chosen randomly at the end of September! :)
Hey guys, it’s a thing I’m participating in for our fave true alpha :3 Lots of good stuff up for grabs, so enter and have fun!
Join us in October to celebrate a whole month of your favorite WOC characters in Marvel & DC Comics and their imprints!What's going to happen?
This October, we’re taking this chance to appreciate and celebrate the WOC characters from Marvel and DC Comics. The event format is in Single Day Themes and Five-Day Themes.
You can find the calendar for the Fest here.WOCtober Halloween Contest
Because October is Halloween Month, we’re hosting a contest with that theme. There will be four categories: Fanart, Fanfiction, Graphics/Manips, Crafts. Each category will have a grand prize, a second prize winner and a third prize winner. Post any of your fanworks and tag it as #WOCtober Halloween Contest to count as an entry submission.
More information about the contest will be posted soon.Most importantly!
HAVE FUN THIS MONTH! We mean it! Nothing is strictly enforced, the calendar is more of a suggested guide, and we are not going to be policing anyone or demanding you to post a certain way. You can celebrate your favorite WOC in whatever form you wish, be it fanart, fanfics, crafts, fanmixes, introduction posts, fanvids, cosplay, everything is okay!! Just bring on the love for the ladies and go wild. The tags we will be using are #WOCtober fest or #WOCtoberfest.
Do note that we strongly encourage an emphasis on canon WOC Marvel/DC characters. Fanon racebending is fine, but it should not dominate this event.
best news ever or best news ever?
River otters at the Zoological & Botanical Garden in Ichikawa, Japan
omg the last one he pops up ahjfskghfagskjfkhdjs ahahaha
This is what heaven looks like…
Today in Solidarity: Incredible Women (and Girls) of Ferguson
Three pages that shows why Superman is the greatest super hero of all time. He manages to be good, kind and careful all the time and with everyone.
No disaster too small.
State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal rips into Governor Jay Nixon on the floor of the Senate today! From the beginning, she has been a clear, strong voice of criticism against the Governor.
ARE THESE SKELETONS HOMO GAYS???? I DO NOT SEE A BONE TITTY I AM UNCOMFOTRABLE
Minimal Poster - Gotham City Sirens
Catwoman. Harley Quinn. Poison Ivy.